Slow Cooked Balsamic Pork Roast
Recipe acquired from http://www.theblondcook.com.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 8 hours
Yields: 6 servings
- 1 (3 pound) boneless center cut pork roast
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- Place pork roast in your slow cooker with fat side up.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients and pour over pork roast.
- Cook for 6-8 hours (mine cooked for 8 hours) on low setting. Note: I ladled the juice sporadically throughout cooking.
- Ladle juice over roast before serving.
Difficulty Level (1 lowest-5 highest):
2 (only because you have to gather and mix all ingredients, but overall pretty easy!
I followed this recipe exactly. I served this over mashed potatoes and ladled some juice over it. I also sautéed some mushrooms and placed those on top and I served with a side of asparagus. Two thumbs up from hubby, he can’t wait to get the leftovers in a burrito.